Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time Square Here I Come

I was wondering what to do about my radio show while I'm in New York City. I thought I would maybe have someone else host it or prerecord a show but then I had a Flash of Genius. Since Internet radio is through the phone I thought hey, I could do my show live from NYC on my cell phone. Maybe go out on the streets and see if I can find people engaged in genius activities and engage them in a conversation. As I was brainstorming with my partner Annabeth she suggested that the best place for that would be Time Square. I've never been to NYC or Time Square except like many of you watching the ball drop on New Years Eve, but as soon as she said that I got all twitterpated and knew I just had to do it. Its important to follow our flashes...so we can keep our passions alive.

I have no idea what will come of it but its sure to be an adventure. So if you like adventure, I'd love you to tune in live Wednesday at noon at megansillito.com. If you can't listen live there are archives and notes for every show.

Peace Out Genius's
Megan

1 comment:

Angie K. Millgate said...

This is an absolutely brilliant idea! I cannot wait to listen to it!!! YAY you!
Clap for Megan.
I love you.
Angie